• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Great Link for Jeep Parts Catalogs

I don't think I've ever seen a website that's more than a pain in the ass than this... jesus. They'll never see a penny from me until they hire someone to build them a legit website.

YAHL said:
I don't think I've ever seen a website that's more than a pain in the ass than this... jesus. They'll never see a penny from me until they hire someone to build them a legit website.

Just use it to look up part numbers, or better yet, download the respective .pdf catalogs you need to your hard drive. Never checked out their parts prices............

I like it, I've asked several times for a OE part number on shackles and this is the only place I found it.

Great source for part numbers, thanks!

So -- apart even from the obvious website handicaps -- what is then a really GOOD place on the web to buy OEM parts? Thanks for any advice or shared experience!

Tim

Back