• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THE Diff Cover! The one that destroys rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
You have been seeing these on the trails for over a year now, time for me to highlight the reasons to buy one........

#1 - These are the only production Differential covers that are 3/8" thick Plate, and not just mild steel, A50 Plate. The only ones, PERIOD.

#2 - These are made of 1 piece and formed 6 ways to get into the shape you need. MUCH STRONGER than any Cover welded from 3 pieces.

#3 - These Diff Covers have an unlimited guarantee to the original buyer, even if you wear it out from driving the braile style. UNLIMITED.

#4 - These have Options that make sense, Countersunk Holes for $5, Drain Plug for $5 and the DP isn't in the ring (the first place you hit!).

#5 - These Covers start at $100 for a D30, D35, D44. The 14 Bolt is ONLY $120! We also make the D60 ($110), Chrysler 8.25" ($110), & the Ford 8.8($115).

#6 - We ship these 2 for $9.40!

#7 - There are more reasons but a final one would be that we support the NAXJA Forum and offer a 10% DISCOUNT to forum members, just plug in NAXJA when you checkout.

Here are a couple of pics, as you can see we don't polish them, we use'em.....

D30 Countersunk with a DP
d3drain.jpg

Ford 8.8 taking its licks'
IMG_1141.jpg

While you are checking out these on the site look at the other things we offer, most of what we make is aimed at the Fabricator and nearly indestructable, thats just the way we work!

Dan Fredrickson
www.ruffstuffspecialties.com

have it for my D30 and 8.25 ... best thing i ever bought ...

Our Guarantee is unlimited, now if you bought it from someone we won't give you the money the other person paid.......but if you damage it and you bought it used we will cover it for a free replacement, the only thing thats not covered is if you simply wear through the cover, it takes alot but it can be done. I have sold 2 to a retired guy that wheels for a couple of hours a day and he has worn through one (he admits he dosen't see very well anymore) but he had it for about 18 months of 2 hours a day! Wish I could spend that kind of time in one of mine.......

Gravel Maker said:
Our Guarantee is unlimited, now if you bought it from someone we won't give you the money the other person paid.......but if you damage it and you bought it used we will cover it for a free replacement, I leave it up to you if you simply wear through the cover, it takes alot but it can be done. I have sold 2 to a retired guy that wheels for a couple of hours a day and he has worn through one (he admits he dosen't see very well anymore) but he had it for about 18 months of 2 hours a day! Wish I could spend that kind of time in one of mine.......

Changed it, I will guarantee it if you wear it out, but the only guy that has says he got way more than his monies worth and bought another.

I had a pair of Dan's diff covers (D30 & 8.25) installed at the same time I re-geared my XJ (last week). The guys at IWE Rear Ends Only who were doing the re-gearing were shocked at how thick and well built the covers were. And these are guys who do nothing but work on axles of every kind for all kinds of applications from race cars to rock buggies.

They figure I'll never need to buy another diff cover again...and I think they're right!

Thanks again Dan!
:cheers:

I am considering a pair of these covers with DP and countersunk holes. I am having trouble finding bolts that should fit.

Does anybody know if the covers come with bolts?

Just bought the 30 & 8.25!! These things look KILLER!! Looking forward to installing and of course abusing the piss out of them:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back