• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Could be leaving you guys

shelbyluvv

NAXJA Forum User
Well all, It looks like I may be noving in a few months. I had the chance to take a transfer to Marietta GA. This all hinged on the promotion board results. Well I got selected for Gunny and now my unit does not rate me. I could be leaving here as soon as Sept time frame. Only time will tell. Hopefully I can sell my house!

Anyone got $119K laying around and want a rental property in 29 Palms, lol.

Congratulations on the promotion, Bo. Sorry to hear that you may be leaving. But I hope that everything goes well for you and your family.

damn! does that mean you dont want my stock bumper? :)

Congrats and godspeed. I might have a guy interested in your property...I know he's been looking for another property out there. I'll ask him and let you know. nevermind....he's already purchased another place in palm springs

Last edited:
:cheers: :firedevil DAWG!

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

My buddy made Gunny last round. He is coming to Pendleton next month. He was in Rocky Point, NC, close to Camp Leguen.

You will love GA. You will only be abotu an hour and half from Tellico! Awesome wheelin, but it's not JV!!!

Keep in touch.

I will PM you when I come out to visit my family in GA.

My buddy is selling his house out there. You want me to put in touch with him? His is the Marine I mentioned above!

Good Luck!

Congrats Gunny OooRahh!!! When's the wet down :cheers: :party:

Best of Luck

Rob

And you DO love the desert.

Thaks Fellas. I am going to miss this chapter. Everyone I have met through this board have been awesome! You are by far the best chapter in this club and it has been my pleasure to be a part of it.

Rick, come down here and check out the house. You won't be disappointed for the price!

shelbyluvv said:
Thaks Fellas. I am going to miss this chapter. Everyone I have met through this board have been awesome! You are by far the best chapter in this club and it has been my pleasure to be a part of it.

Rick, come down here and check out the house. You won't be disappointed for the price!

I need to find a way to sly this one by the BOSS.
After we close escrow on the cabin I'll find a way.

Rick

Back