• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GOT MY 44 IN!! with disc brakes

LivinUpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks to all that helped me, just have to share a picture, little happy right now, no more d35!:clap:

IMG_1312.jpg

Looks good man! I would be just a little worried about them brake lines hanging down to get snagged on something. Was that the only way you could have routed them?

nice, just rebuilt mine, no disc tho :cry: new perches, vent nipple and chopped stock shock mounts , and 'thick' cover
54b7ozb.jpg

Nice work. those pics look familiar!

I would reroute the hard lines though so that the soft lines don't hang down like that. I think the soft lines are kind spposed to just be twisted in a pretzel like fashion...I think they're just there to allow the caliper to move a tiny bit. Mine aren't bolted down, but they're twisted up and tucked in nice and tight.

yeah im gonna re route the brakelines down the road, IM moving in 8 days and HAD to get this done, so i was just in a rush, I wont be doin any hard wheelin before i change it.

And yes its a dual outlet exhaust

haha no no, im done with axle work for a while, Im running the stock 3.55 right now, still, but i have 4.88s waiting to go in

Back