• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

danna 44?!

blackdoutxj

NAXJA Forum User
is there a dana 44 that "bolts up" or a direct swap for the dana 30?!

ahhh ya... i dont know i didnt think of that... thanks... dam i bet those things are dam expense and go quick in the junk yards

i have been searching.....and i cant find any junk yard with em..

It was reported here several years back that the South American XJ's had frnt 44's!

RCP Phx said:
It was reported here several years back that the South American XJ's had frnt 44's!
According to our rep. for Automotive Aftermarket Hard Parts Research, (who supplies information to the company I work for on what parts are best to offer on our shelves) this is true as well as XJ's being available with rear disc. I noticed the options for the 44 in our parts database and decided to ask and he confirmed that in our Mexico branches we serve a 44 Equipped xj...COOL!

mgreen84 said:
According to our rep. for Automotive Aftermarket Hard Parts Research, (who supplies information to the company I work for on what parts are best to offer on our shelves) this is true as well as XJ's being available with rear disc. I noticed the options for the 44 in our parts database and decided to ask and he confirmed that in our Mexico branches we serve a 44 Equipped xj...COOL!

So does this mean your rep can get these axles.

Just remember the Rubi axle is not a true D-44...it has a 44 center with 30 tubes, c's, knuckles, and hubs....and it's low pinion...the only cool part is the electric locker...and as mentioned, the other possible options are the export axles and then there is the aftermarket....like Curry for example...

MudDawg said:
Just remember the Rubi axle is not a true D-44...it has a 44 center with 30 tubes, c's, knuckles, and hubs....and it's low pinion...the only cool part is the electric locker...and as mentioned, the other possible options are the export axles and then there is the aftermarket....like Curry for example...

Isnt it a low pressure air locker? I'm pretty sure its not electric.

I may be wrong on that point.....i'm old and forgetful:greensmok

Now I remember...I was confuzing it with a Taco axle....or a burrito or something....:dunno:

Back