• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weatherstripping?

mattbred

NAXJA Forum User
Most all of the weather stripping on my 89 cherokee 4 door is hard and cracked, and even rusting...

Both of the front pivoting windows leak water, and some of the other windows leak water as well.

The local body shop quoted about a grand to do JUST the front windows. Forget that. What would be the cheapest way to redo this, yet not have it leak?

mattbred said:
Most all of the weather stripping on my 89 cherokee 4 door is hard and cracked, and even rusting...

Both of the front pivoting windows leak water, and some of the other windows leak water as well.

The local body shop quoted about a grand to do JUST the front windows. Forget that. What would be the cheapest way to redo this, yet not have it leak?

Here you go.

http://www.teamcherokee.com/Weatherstrip/index.html

Here's the state it's in:

J1.jpg

J2.jpg

J3.jpg

J4.jpg

J5.jpg

J6.jpg

J7.jpg

word....mine too.....pretty much both doors leak....its been raining alot here lately too.....not very cool...lol..esp after i get off work...sheeze....i really need to fix mine too

You need the wipe kit. Does anyone know how the old ones come off? Looks like I could just pull them out.

Back