• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built front & rear Dana 44 axles for sale

1toughxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have both my front and rear Dana 44 axles for sale.

Rear is an XJ Dana 44 with Superior Super 44 kit which includes 33 spline chromoly axles and a Detroit locker. The axle is geared to 4.88 with a Dana Spicer gearset. The Superior axles have dual bolt patterns and can be configured to 5x4.5 or 5x5.5, drums have both patterns as well. The axle also has a Rockcrusher diff cover. Asking $1300 for the rear axle.

Front axle is a Ford high pinion D44 that has been narrowed to waggy specs. Has Yukon inner and outer chromoly shafts with an Ox Locker. Also has Yukon Super joints and Warn Lockouts. Gears are 4.88 Genuine gears. Knuckles are Chevy Flat tops milled and drilled with Parts Mike high steer arms. Chevy 1/2 ton calipers with Ford 5x5.5 rotors. Axle is setup with Rubicon Express trailing arm brackets. Asking $2500 for front axle.

$3500 takes both.

I wish I could pull $$3500 out of my a$$, but I don't think I can at the moment. XJ would really love these axles since I'm updating my suspension and bigger tires...Let's see what I can put out of my Sleeve here.

- Scott

Back