• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chapter Formation Checklist?

XJ Eric

NAXJA Forum User
We keep saying IF this makes it, it would be nice to have a sticky post set up here that had a list of the chapter requirements and showed the progress of it. Something like:

BOD members selected: CHECK, (list of names here)

Minimum number of paid members: (current number of members here)

and so on. This will keep it all fresh in our minds and will help keep the ball rolling

:peace: Dueces!

Good point.

The standings today 6-18-07

BOD Eligible members according to current National Bylaws:

Ramsey
Goodburbon
Jeepxj94
File 05

Reporting area members:15

Reporting area Users:9

Remember guys if you didn't sound off in the "What's your 20?" thread then I haven't counted you yet.

I'd like to nominate the other 3 guys to the BOD. I would love to be a member of the BOD myself, but I don't have the financial resources to attend many events, and not to mention the fact that My job keeps me deployed half the year every year. I would however love to be a moderator for the chapter. I'm pretty sure that even with deployments I'll have enough internet access to fulfill my duties. I would also be more than happy to be an event coordinator for things in my area!

Also I think extankerguy is BOD eligible. But he's also Pres. of a local offroad club may not have time.

Eric

Tree Frog said:
I think I'd make 18.

I think there are more now. goodburbons post is a little old there frog.

Mike aka BlueXj on other forums

OK we have plenty of members now, the Bylaws are in thier final polishing stages, and we have established that the BOD does NOT have to have been in the club for more than 1 year to be qualified.

As of now all we need to do is Hold elections if necessary and present our chapter proposal to the national BOD. Keep up the good work folks!

Back