• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

happy fathers day weekend

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
happy pappas day to all you guys :D for my fathers day wish im going for this:

http://www.irwindalespeedway.com/schedule.asp

dads day races saturday. dads get in free with your kids 12 and under. if anyone is interested in meeting up post up, i'll be there with the fam. one day a year I get to make the plans instead of asking if i can do something haha!

its off the 605 should be fun! especially the figure 8 races :D :D

How much is it to get in?

BTW I need your number. I was just on my way to Roscoe's in the LBC and thought, "I wonder if Grimm would have rolled out for dinner wit the family".

silverslk said:
How much is it to get in?

BTW I need your number. I was just on my way to Roscoe's in the LBC and thought, "I wonder if Grimm would have rolled out for dinner wit the family".

roscoes chicken and waffles? hell yea mofo! :D lol i'll PM you my number.

its free if you bring a kid this weekend is what im getting from the link, parking is 8$ i think but dont hold me to that, i havent been since me and my street racer buddies used to go every thursday for the "run what you brung shootout" 3 years ago. it is a good time tho, circle track racing and a figure 8 event :D

GrimmJeeper said:
happy pappas day to all you guys :D for my fathers day wish im going for this:

one day a year I get to make the plans instead of asking if i can do something haha!

Yeah, Happy Father's Day!

You chose NASCAR over wheelin'... what is you, drunk....

oh, not yet....:pirate1:

:cheers:

i think its dad gets in free with a kid under 12

rob - its not nascar its all like proam stuff

im going with the whole family, me, the wife, and the 3 kids, so i dont think i'll be partying in the parking lot much lol. but i'd love to see you guys there :D

well, im on my way in about a half hour here, anyone that wants to meet up call my cell 310-995-9710 i think the figure 8 race is gunna be sweet lol.

Last edited:
Back