• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ONce we become official

BIgDaddyChia

RRC Organizer
And we were to hold a large scale event. Where do you think would be good ideas. Off the top of my head, Trees Ranch, Barnwell, Clayton, Disney, or Hot Springs would be good places.

All those sound good, but definetly getting ahead of ourselves.

goodburbon said:
Getting the chapter going fast isn't a great idea, lets follow the AZ chapter advice, take our time and do things right.

Good idea. Haste makes waste. Lets do it right the first time because we took the time to ask questions and receive answers.
These other chapters have the one thing we lack.........experience. Lets avail ourselves of it and we will be the better for our patience.

yeah the arizona chapter is pretty big, I was always within like 5 miles of someone else there... tre bizarre

0_o?! Are you okay? Can I be of some assistance?

Damn bro you brought that thread back from the dead. LOL Maybe if the ROM gets going pretty good over the next couple years, we could turn it into a national event!

LOL its ok bro.... it happens. I am glad you are interested enough in the chapter to go back that far reading up about the chapter.

Awwww, how cute!

There was some great advice at the beginning of this thread though. I'm kinda happy that the reminder was thrown back out there.

Slow, steady, cautious, and taking the time to do it right the in first place as the tortuous would advise.

Just like your first time...

...cooking a three course dinner to someone you're trying to impress. :)

There was some great advice at the beginning of this thread though. I'm kinda happy that the reminder was thrown back out there.

Slow, steady, cautious, and taking the time to do it right the in first place as the tortuous would advise.

One question? Who are the tortuous?

adjective 1. full of twists, turns, or bends; twisting, winding, or crooked: a tortuous path. 2. not direct or straightforward, as in procedure or speech; intricate; circuitous: tortuous negotiations lasting for months. 3. deceitfully indirect or morally crooked, as proceedings, methods, or policy; devious.

Are you accusing someone of being morally crooked?

:looser:

One question? Who are the tortuous?

adjective 1. full of twists, turns, or bends; twisting, winding, or crooked: a tortuous path. 2. not direct or straightforward, as in procedure or speech; intricate; circuitous: tortuous negotiations lasting for months. 3. deceitfully indirect or morally crooked, as proceedings, methods, or policy; devious.

:looser:

That would be me. See the line below my handle. LOL

Back