• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts appraisal/question...

rebeltruce

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 72 K5 Blazer that's been sitting for 3 or 4 years. I foolishly gave it to my nephew as a graduation present.

I loved the truck, lifted to the sky, built 350, nice wheels/tires.....anyway it's sat in the woods for a few years and has now turned into a complete rust bucket. My question is what are the axles worth. I am thinking of taking my truck back! The nephew said he was going to "restore" the truck instead he has simply left it go to shit. I'm thinking of parting it out once I get my hands on her again.

Front so far as I know is a Dana 44 8.7/8 in. 1.31 Axle Dia 30 Spline (I don't pretend to know what any of the specs mean)

Rear GM Corporate 12 bolt 8.7/8 in. 1.31 Axle Dia 30 spline

I would also be selling the motor, tranny, full roll cage, 45 gallon gas tank, tire were brand new before it sat (I don't remember what the actual tire size is)....there is also a 6 or 7 point seat harness on the driver side....previous owner used the truck as a mud racer. Long story but when I bought the truck it had sat for a number of years....I dumped a boat load of money into it to get her legal/road worthy...drove it for 3 years and then gave it to the nephew.

At any rate was hoping to get an idea of what the axles are worth.....

Back