• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Keep your eyes open!

xjjeeper19

NAXJA Forum User
Short part of the story is that a good friend of mine is a MAC tools dealer, Friday night he had his truck stolen from his house in mentone filled with tools, and one big yellow toolbox. Seeing as how most of you browse other sites like race-dezert.com and craigs list, or even EBAY, if you see someone selling a bunch of new mac tools, or a big yellow macsimizer tool box(one of the little drawers on the right hand side has a dent in it) please let me know. He got the truck back, but there was nothing left inside.

thank you

Justin

Last edited:
xjjeeper19 said:
if you see someone selling a bunch of new mac tools, or a big yellow macsimizer tool box(one of the little drawers on the right hand side has a dent in it) please let me know.

So you can geta deal on cheap tools?

:laugh3:

If anybody runs into me I'll look out... But I don't have the time to browse all them sites (plus it gets expensive!)

GSequoia said:
So you can geta deal on cheap tools?

:laugh3:

If anybody runs into me I'll look out... But I don't have the time to browse all them sites (plus it gets expensive!)

I'm not asking for any detective work, Just if you come across some thing let me know...

No I can't get deals on tools.....:shhh: Why? do you need some sorta MAC tool?

Justin

Ill keep my eyes open... saw a yellow macsimizer on CL but doesnt look recently stolen...

Back