• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Easy Stretch

hman333

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys im bout to sling in a hp60/14b and 39 iroks, and was wondering what would be the easiest way to stretch the rear 2-3 inches.

i was thinking about turnign the springs around, but heard that would give me more like 4-5 inches, and i would have to pretty much comp it.

what would be the best alternative? Bastard Pack?

I used the main out of a late model ranger or toyota on top of my 6" lift pack. The spring is a little longer on the short side giving me about 2" more wheel base and it made the rear shackle angle quite a bit better.

actually I cut the eyes off my main leaf and put the other main on top of it. The new main is really soft and without the old one I lost about 2" of lift.

A set of RE or similar Spring perches would help some.

BTW flipping the XJ srpings would give you some nice axle wrap unless you used a ladder bar/s

RyanM said:
A set of RE or similar Spring perches would help some.

BTW flipping the XJ srpings would give you some nice axle wrap unless you used a ladder bar/s

yea im gettin some ruffstuff perches, so that will give me an extra inch of adjustability, but not sure if that will be enough

Back