• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear seat 60-40 split

Brad Klammer

NAXJA Forum User
I've searched and found no answers to this question. Has anyone done a 60-40 split of the rear bench? It would be so useful to be able to drop only one side. If anyone had any info as to what seat you used and how you made the brakets that would be much appreciated.

Find Kejtar and search for his threads. He did a write up type deal on cutting the XJ bench to make it that way.

people have installed the wj seats and done this...you only need to trim a little on the bottum supposedly and make the brackets, but a few have done it so it doesn't seem too difficult.

Here is a thread on installing the leather ZJ ones in the rear.
http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?t=823046

attachment.php

Have never seen anyone fit the WJ rear ones yet? Only the front seats and not the rears.

Again, they are FRONT WJ seats not REAR seats that he is asking about.
In fact the ZJ REAR seats is the first I know ever to be fitted as well.

Damn, didn't even see the link until Project Jeep 91 pointed it out to me. I had missed that topic of fitting the rear WJ seats as well the usual fronts!

Last edited:
Gojeep said:
Again, they are FRONT WJ seats not REAR seats that he is asking about.
In fact the ZJ REAR seats is the first I know ever to be fitted as well.
Yeah, I'm really not that ignorant, I do read things all the way through. I was just posting the pics of mine in addition to those to show them in some different applications. But Red01XJ did front and REARS.

Back