• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Group buy: xenon hid kits for $120

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok, it is official, I can do this with 9 kits.
What I need is a paypal(add 3 percent) or cash payment of $120.
1)What model number bulb.
2)What color lumens you are interested in

Here is what's avaialable:
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low) , H6, H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low)

In the following lumens:
3k, 5k, 6k, 8k, 10k
Here is a picture of the kit:
XentecKit.jpg

Post up if your interested and let's get this going asap!!

Last edited:
4xSanta said:
I would like to get these bad boys but I don't have a clue on what ones I need"HELP"........SANTA
Ill take care of you Santa......is this for your headlights? Or for off road lights....

tcm glx said:
Ill take care of you Santa......is this for your headlights? Or for off road lights....
They would be for my trailer queen that does not get used on the street except for a M&G from time to time I will have a pay pal sent to ya.Where do I get the housings for these?........SANTA

4xSanta said:
They would be for my trailer queen that does not get used on the street except for a M&G from time to time I will have a pay pal sent to ya.Where do I get the housings for these?........SANTA

I will set up a link for the housing later today Santa.....paypal address is:

[email protected]

tcm glx said:
Ok, it is official, I can do this with 9 kits.
What I need is a paypal(add 3 percent) or cash payment of $120.
1)What model number bulb.
2)What color lumens you are interested in

Here is what's avaialable:
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low) , H6, H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145, H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low)

In the following lumens:
3k, 5k, 6k, 8k, 10k
Here is a picture of the kit:
XentecKit.jpg

Post up if your interested and let's get this going asap!!

How about even steven for a SYE install? Maybe we can do some other stuff while we are at it.:D

I'm in for two sets.

9004 5k
9006 5k

I'll get you some cash soon (this weekend?) If time is an issue, just say when, and I'll PAYPAL instead.

JohnX said:
I'm in for two sets.

9004 5k
9006 5k

I'll get you some cash soon (this weekend?) If time is an issue, just say when, and I'll PAYPAL instead.
Done deal john. Sat I will be working on the jeep so if you can take me the cash that will work fine.

So here is what i have so far:

john- 2 sets
hollywood-2 sets
santa-1 set
kraker-1 set
myself-1 sets

We need two more sets....and then i need money

I really want some, but I wont be able to afford it until at least next month. Unless sombody wants to by my psp for $150??? Either way Tony I want what you got can you forward me the info on the kit you have just incase I miss out on this group buy. thnx

homebrew said:
I really want some, but I wont be able to afford it until at least next month. Unless sombody wants to by my psp for $150??? Either way Tony I want what you got can you forward me the info on the kit you have just incase I miss out on this group buy. thnx

Just do it. U can save some cash.

I am very interested, but again not sure which ones to get. I would be using them for head lights and my rig is a daily driver so they have to be legal, but I like bright clear headlights :p So count me and let me know what I need to do and best way to get you money (Not sure if paypal is still alive) or how far you are from SD.

MongoXJ said:
I am very interested, but again not sure which ones to get. I would be using them for head lights and my rig is a daily driver so they have to be legal, but I like bright clear headlights :p So count me and let me know what I need to do and best way to get you money (Not sure if paypal is still alive) or how far you are from SD.
Hey mongo. Use the link above for headlight housings. The kit you would need I'd an h4 kit. Paypal is fine and I am in san diego once a week so I can deliver.

Paypal address is:
[email protected]

Ok man, paypal has been sent.

What days do you come down to San Diego? I work from 12pm-12am pretty much every day but monday so its hard to meet up with people right now.

MongoXJ said:
Ok man, paypal has been sent.

What days do you come down to San Diego? I work from 12pm-12am pretty much every day but monday so its hard to meet up with people right now.
thanks!
Got it! Typically wednesday/thursdays.

Back