• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pap on saturday

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone not doing anything on saturday want to head to PAP in ontario?

a left fender and a head liner it freakin hot in this thing with bare metal. Possibly a set of s-10 springs

9 10ish

When I bought my XJ it didn't have a headliner. I found mine at some yard off the 10..exit at Cherry (I think) turn right...then left at the first light ...down a half mile or so and turn left. It's an Ecology Auto Parts, 15228 Boyle Ave, Fontana. It was the exact color and model that I needed. I had all my trim pieces off...went in and pulled the headliner...installed it in 10 minutes in the parking lot!! The drive home was much quieter too. WOO HOOO
Good Luck. Most of these yards change out vehicles very often. So if at first you dont succeed, try try again.

Baja Curt

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME MEET AT 9? I WANT TO GET IN AND OUT BEFORE IT GETS TO HOT.

Leep said:
Sounds good, maybe I will just go to alans house after, he is right there in upland.

Anyone else going to go ? Tony ?
yeah, I might be up for it.......Hey dennis, shoot me a PM, i will probably have your shocks on Saturday so you can take them up with you.....

tcm glx said:
yeah, I might be up for it.......Hey dennis, shoot me a PM, i will probably have your shocks on Saturday so you can take them up with you.....
hey tony can you send up that steering wheel you have in the Karma thread with Dennis for me?

I'll be there. I need to hunt down a mysterious VW connector. You think Jeep stuff is hard to find.....:hang:

Leep said:
Meeting for breakfast at Farmer Boys on milliken at 8:00. Just below the truckstop off the 10.

Dan, if tony remembers that column I will bring it.
What column.

smAshley needs the non dummy guages, IF anyone feels up to it. She is afraid she is going to over heat, ask her..............<shrug>

Back