• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's your 20?

goodburbon

NAXJA Forum User
This thread will be used to help us establish a quick population distribution map so that we can more fairly determine locations of meet and greets, and wheeling destinations. Looks like the majority will be at BMRA and Hot springs, but there is a new place (sicily island) being established near Natchez Ms.

I'll start

Myself and Mrs Goodburbon

Lafayette, Louisiana

Mike McGinness, AKA Ecomike
Houston, Texas (near Pasadena/Hobby Airport)
Have an R & D Shop in Pasadena (Chemical /Env. Eng., waste water, Metal finishing, several international patents, a REAL live nerd/tech-geek). Soon to be part of the overthehillgang! LOL.

Three Jeeps now, 2 running as DD's, third will be my daughters first ride. All Renix area Xj's, one is a custon installed Nissan diesel engine.

Wally Kingsborough
Huntsville, TX. Off of I-45, app. mile marker 118.
Currently stock 2WD ZJ, but would love to bring the boys to an M&G.
You guys are doing good. Keep it up.

McKinney, TX, North of Dallas.

FYI, here's some other potential spots I found when searching online. Most a bit further west, though, so they might not be ideal...

Satan's Playground
Katemcy Rocks
Shiloh Ridge
Eisenhower State Park
Trees Ranch

I've never been to any of these, but hopefully some of the more experienced folks can provide feedback on them. Also, I'm tracking member locations in a Google Earth Folder that I'll share out once everyone chimes in.

Last edited:
Shreveport, La

Helluva lot more people in this area than when I first joined. I believe there were two in my vicinity.

nacogdoches tx, 30 minutes from shiloh ridge, buck twenty from gilmer, 3 hours from hot springs. 2000 xj 7" long arms, locked 33's, built to beat.

Scott Dimmick
Beaumont, TX
2 XJs
One is a 1994 Country the other is 1985 Laredo which is Our (Girlfriend and I) project. Only had the '85 AMC XJ for 2 weeks now. Needs new Floor Boards...and other things. Just got back from Vegas tonight and saw that we now have a Forum...NIICE!!

I'm also a member of Texas Jeep Owners and South East Chapter of Tx4wd.org. I visit Lone Star Jeep Club once and a while....

-Scott

Last edited:
Hailing (officially) from New Braunfels thats how I get to count, but I'm actually in Altus, OK which is 30 miles north of Vernon, TX.
PETEY! I feel your pain man, there's nobody over here near us.
There's at least one other guy in Whichita Falls. I don't think he's on here much though.
Eric

Decatur,Texas 35mi NNW of Ft.Worth

Jay VT

Arlington, TX
2000 XJ 3 1/2" lift 31's
Lots a Radios

Back