• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i just realized...

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
im over 1,000 posts and ive only been on here since january.

:eeks1: i guess i have aloit of free time

my arent you just a little post whore!!:laugh3:

GrimmJeeper said:
im over 1,000 posts and ive only been on here since january.

:eeks1: i guess i have aloit of free time

Yeah, but 950 are in the "Den"....:scottm:

rpraterxj said:
Yeah, but 950 are in the "Den"....:scottm:

i dont post much in the den the friend of the day keeps both hands busy :D

im on here like all day every day during the week because i stay home with the baby while the wife works. i have nothing to do but gossip about jeeps on NAXJA :rof:

Over 1000 posts !!!! I've been here since Jan. of 97 and I have less then 500..... actually NAXJA wasn't even conceived back then....
Good man home with the kidlet.... been there done that... I wish I had a computer back then....

Curt

Skwerly said:
ROFL Grimm, if you keep some Jack next to the keyboard, you won't end up posting NEAR as much. Plus, it improves your typing.:moon:
hjehhrah yur rihgt opn that oien mand hahasd

;)

it took me 3 years to get to a thousand.

my post vage was eased into high miles.......

yours was jackhammered by one of those machines that do like 2,000 rpm.

Leep said:
Mike, if you are bored I have plenty to do at my house. I need a motor put in the racecar, grade the 2 acres, lay the sod in the front and back, and the list goes on...LOL

sounds like order of buisness, put the motor in the race car, throw a blade on there to grade the 2 acres, and fill it with sod to throw while you're rippin thru the grading area :D work smarter not harder man!

GrimmJeeper said:
sounds like order of buisness, put the motor in the race car, throw a blade on there to grade the 2 acres, and fill it with sod to throw while you're rippin thru the grading area :D work smarter not harder man!

What about feeding the horses, the cow and the goat. Dammit, forgot about the 6 dogs.

Oh wait, that is what the wife is for, "honey I will get right on that when the race is over".

Back