• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WAVE!!!

skaterking09

NAXJA Forum User
well i say this dude today in his cherokee, and i was in mine so i do wat i always do and wave!!! then the dude didnt wave back!!(he was in a red late model on 33's with about 5 inch lift fenders cut) that makes me sad sorry that my rant for today.

so all in all i want to see everyone wave! to eachother

i wave to any other cherokee that has any mods. tires, budget lift. whatever. but if its stock its probley a soccer mom mobile.

of course you should wave to any jeep with mods, it was the same way when i had my tricked out 65 cj, unfortunately with the cj even the new stock ones were waiving:nono:

Boxil said:
all i see is frosty the snowmans wife in a blizzard...

if your looking for a picture, there isnt one. the space was the "wait for the punchline" thing. maybe it didn't work like i intended :conceited

telll ya what, my rommate and his 06 built rubicon gets waived at by everyone. he always gives me the jeep pride is only a wrangler thing. i wave at cherokees that at least look built a little for the trail and usually get nothin. i get more props from wranglers believe it or not!

I always wave at other XJers. Motorcycle people also have a wave they do as they pass eachother. However I sometimes ride a scooter, and the motorcycle people still wave at me (for the most part).

I got a few waves today. One @ 5:45 in the morning. I miss my 7:00am commute home there was the cute girl in a stock white XJ that I used drive next to for a few miles. Now I leave work @ 5:30am so I don't get daily eye candy anymore :(

around here if its a 3" lift on 31's thats dark blue or light blue and new body style they get no respect, 3-4 of them in town not a single one has ever been offroad in the 3-4 years I have seen them running around town.

But there are a couple black ones, one with 6" an 35 or 36" boggers that gets respect and a green one on 33's trimmed new body style and a red one on 35's, they all get the wave and wave back.

I think the wave is an attitude thing, if you guys are like me, when you wave you are also checking out their rig, usually the more built the rig, the friendlier the driver, at least thats what I have seen.

It's not just a Jeep, or XJ, or motorcycle thing.

It's like the sticker "It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand".
It's a "I noticed your vehicle and admire it" thing. If they don't understand that's ok. Nothing lost, they probably are just not that aware of their suroundings.

Michael

XJNana... I have a scooter too and get waves from big ol' choppers... Makes me feel good inside. It's mostly the crotch rockets that don't wave... I even got a full on wave from another scooter rider... It wasn't the normal motorcycle wave... It was like 'Hey look at me! We're both on scooters' kinda wave. I don't initiate the wave to other motorcylces though cuz I feel kinda silly. So I wait for them to do it first.

i'm the only naxja member in moscow. i think i need to make some flyers and put them on all the built up xj's i see and be like hey go there and become members. oh on other news i am member #2183. thanks to ghost. i suggest all to do it. great stuff with memberships.

skaterking09 said:
...that makes me sad sorry that my rant for today.
0608_paris_car_cry_inf.jpg

Back