• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Excellent job boys!

Jump This

Just another minion!
A while back I started a thread complaining that this chapter had turned into a bunch of garage and web wheelers. Everyone either had their junk under the knife or just plain ol' didn't feel like wheeling.
Now I find myself with my rig in the garage and there are bunches of runs almost every weekend, heck isn't there three different runs planned for this weekend?
I gotta' love it!

This chapter had turned the corner and has established itself as a real off roading group. Congrats!

I'll tell you this, it sure hurts to have to miss all these runs, but it is also the best motivation I could have!!

Good job!

Rick

Well said Rick, it bums me out that i cant make any this weekend.................... but next weekend, that a different story!

Good luck getting your junk done ASAP mate.

And Santa has got to be leading the way with the best attendance record!
Three cheers for Kenny!!:worship:

Indeed. I'm sure my wife would kick my arse if I attempted to attend all the wheeling events. Right now, my rig is under surgery as well but no, I'm not chopping it up like Rick. :)

my wife said to me this morning "oh great the weekend is coming up i guess that means you're running off to play king of the forest with your friends again" i just laughed and smiled and said "yes dear" :D i cant wait till my baby gets older and we can bring her, the wife loves wheeling with me but she has to stay behind till the baby gets older. she thinks im spending too much time with the jeep, i told her "hey, she was here before you babe."

:D

LOL that's the way to handle it Mike! You better hope she doesn't regularly read these threads though, that could mean solitary confinement for some time ;). Yea, I'm digging the amount of runs lately. Cleghorn, HO!

Jump This said:
A while back I started a thread complaining that this chapter had turned into a bunch of garage and web wheelers. Everyone either had their junk under the knife or just plain ol' didn't feel like wheeling.
Now I find myself with my rig in the garage and there are bunches of runs almost every weekend, heck isn't there three different runs planned for this weekend?
I gotta' love it!

This chapter had turned the corner and has established itself as a real off roading group. Congrats!

I'll tell you this, it sure hurts to have to miss all these runs, but it is also the best motivation I could have!!

Good job!

Rick

Awe... I wanna move to LA now just for all the cool stuff you guys have going on. I think I will... Sierra Chapter has been kinda dry.

Its kind of like torture seeing all the events and weekend trips I want to go to, with only Mondays off.

4xSanta said:
I have a room at my casa for the chick in your avatar if shes coming with you............SANTA

I wish she was!

Back