• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 wheel parts TruckFest Sunday 6-10@9am

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Anyone going, this Sunday, starting at 9am. I have gone for the past couple of years, and it has always been fun...typically, at the very beginning they are closing out alot of supplies and merchandise cheap (wheels for $100set for example).

Ayone want to meet up at Ontario Mills and caravan over there?

No its at the ontario convention center. I will be there on sat night. Not actually at the show but ill be around after it for the food and drinks and hot wommens that hand out the bags.

Eric you shwag slut!!

Wish I coudl go....well...I could go but working in the garage sounds like more fun to me!

All these trips everyones taking and I'm stuck reading about them!

:D

Rick

silverslk said:
What time you wanna meet up? I might be down, depends on how late we get back from Cleghorn saturday night.
800?

Jump This said:
Eric you shwag slut!!

Wish I coudl go....well...I could go but working in the garage sounds like more fun to me!

All these trips everyones taking and I'm stuck reading about them!

:D

Rick

yep im after more free t shirts. ...yea right. i have enough to clothe all the poor kids in africa with offroad shirts.
These events are basically like family get togethers for me.

I willl be attending a Gun show in ventura and I am going shooting on Sunday. A friend will be bringing a .50 cal (rifle/gun) so I don't want to miss that.

what's the deal with truck fest? is just a big marketplace for cheap stuff? I'm only just in claremont, so ontario is right next door. I've never been to one of these things, but if i can pick up some odds and ends i will need for my lift for cheap, i'm down.

1998xj1985 said:
what's the deal with truck fest? is just a big marketplace for cheap stuff? I'm only just in claremont, so ontario is right next door. I've never been to one of these things, but if i can pick up some odds and ends i will need for my lift for cheap, i'm down.

It is a big vendor display....so all of the people that 4Wheel Parts does bus with are there showing off the latest and greatest...it is pretty cool.

Hooters
725 N Milliken Ave
Ontario, 91764

At eight am. Leave at 830 am.

Back