• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB front drive shaft

matus2

NAXJA Forum User
Yeah I am in need of a front driveshaft... mine makes this God awful cracking sound when power is applied and the grease nipple is missing... It just has a hole where the grease nipple used to be... soooooo... anyone got a shaft :shhh: I can have or buy cheap?

AZXJ said:
Take it over to Dicks to be rebuilt..

Thanks for the reply. I just struck a nice deal with offroader461 so I'm good to go. I'll probably take the old one and get it rebuild and just take it as a spare on the trails in case someone needs it though... Where is Dicks?

Take the old one and have it rebuilt.. If you have an SYE (full shaft kit) you will be able to use the front DS on the rear if need be.

AZXJ said:
Take the old one and have it rebuilt.. If you have an SYE (full shaft kit) you will be able to use the front DS on the rear if need be.

Good to know... I didn't need an sye with my 4.5 but I know many xj'er have them... I'll have it rebuilt in case someone needs it on the trail...

But where is Dicks Shop? Phone #?

Thanks

Between 32nd street and 24th street on McDowell rd. Noth side of the road just west of the school...

Back