• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a couple of ?'s

irish636

NAXJA Forum User
ok when i first start my car, it will run rough for about 30secs. then it will clear up. mine is a 5 speed by the way. so when i start going it acts like it has a clog in the fuel line or something for about 3-4 seconds then it clears up and drives fine. its only when i start it up and go. doesnt matter if its warmed up or not. no would this be a fuel filter, injector, or clutch warming up??? then today my check engine light comes on and it says coolant circuit and #6 cylinder misfire?? anybody? also if ur below 2k it feels like its misfiring but above that its fine? thanks guys i know its a lot of ?'s

What year? I have this same problem I've been trying to track down and I don't think we're alone. I just got an upstream O2 sensor code so I'm going to see if it doesn't clear up after that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but for the first little while it runs after start up its going on a bunch of presettings. Then it eventually switches over to reading from the sensors. Could it be that a sensor (like my O2 sensor) is bad and giving a bad reading and causing this?

mine is a 99. i had them clear the codes and i replaced the coolant sensor. the light hasnt come on yet. so hopefully it stays off and runs better

Back