• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BBQ 6/9

Brendan_91XJ

NAXJA Member #1163
It's my wifes 40th and my daughters 6th birthday this week. I wanted to get the wife her own XJ, but haven't found one that I like yet... But we are still having a party :woohoo: Kids are more than welcome as I will be getting a bounce house for them. The current plan is for Carne-Asada and Beer!!

Call me or PM me if interested (562) 397-3087

Better yet.....do the party Sunday and wheel with us on Saturday night!!!!! Lily and I would show up sunday but she is going out with friends saturday night while I wheel.

I am thinking Noon or 1pm.
Sunday is Out for me, I have to fly to Chicago for a trade show. I guess I am just lucky enough to be home Saturday for the misses birthday.

Brendan_91XJ said:
I am thinking Noon or 1pm.
Sunday is Out for me, I have to fly to Chicago for a trade show. I guess I am just lucky enough to be home Saturday for the misses birthday.

ahhh i would but i work till 2 then im getting ready to wheel! my kids had fun with your kids, maybe we can just hang out some weekend :D tell the misses happy bday from me and the wife and the baby :D

GrimmJeeper said:
ahhh i would but i work till 2 then im getting ready to wheel! my kids had fun with your kids, maybe we can just hang out some weekend :D tell the misses happy bday from me and the wife and the baby :D

Will do... Thanks
You could stop by for a bit plenty of time until 7pm :D

6351 Knight Ave - Long Beach
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=6351+Knight+Avenue,+Long+beach,+ca&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.214763,59.238281&ie=UTF8&ll=33.87095,-118.153903&spn=0.008498,0.014462&z=16&om=1

Last edited:
sounds fun but we already have another bday party we are going to. Wish your wife and child a happy birthday from us!

Brendan: Tell her happy birthday from me. I"ll be playing tourguide duties to my sis and niece and will most likely be @ SeaWorld tomorrow.

Back