• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TRAILS???

89xj6.5

NAXJA Forum User
im out in spokane stationed at fairchild and im looking for some good trails in the area. the orv park out here is a joke most of the stuff i hardly slip a tire in 2 wheel. i have a 89 cherokee with 6.5" and 35" boggers, ive never really done much in the rocks but id like to try it, im just looking for something to go try for the most part i have no where to go and its killin me!!!!

welcome to the northwest. i'm a former chair forceman. 3po51. glad i'm out of that tho. i've got an 88 xj. we will be having a thing in north idaho in july and of course northwestfest. glad to see you around and hope you dont have to go over to the sandbox anytime soon.

KarlVP said:
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

I don't think is has anything to do with faith. I didn't say it's not doable, I have done it a time or two. It just makes for a long day, especialy if you have to work the next day.

Back