• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My personal build up thread....

Motorvated

NAXJA Forum User
This is really for me to keep track of what ive done to my XJ...and the stages it goes through. I'll be updating it with every mod. You can leave comments if you'de like :greensmok
97 black 4 door.
4.0 auto
MYXJ1.jpg

Have a 3 inch lift and 30s going on this weekend. Stay tuned.....

Nice Jeep! Mostly personal opinion but I believe it will look dorky with 30 inch tires and three inch's of lift. To much lift to small of tire. I will post up a picture of my 97 Jeep but it has 2 inchs and i think I should have bought 31's. 30's will fit stock if your suspension is not all sagged. I would put on 31's but it is your choice. Good luck with your build!!
redjeep.jpg

Well the lift is used, and probably sagged a little bit. I go the lift for free and the tires for $100. They will probably be replaced by some 31s sooner or later. Long term goal is locked anf lifted on 33s. This stage is just to hold me over while I POUR money into some real axles/gear/lockers.

Back