• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 XJ 4.0 2 door

97Halfback

NAXJA Forum User
This is the Jeep in question in the 'experience eyes needed thread'. It will start and idle but will not rev or drive very far. The body is rusty and there is no title. It does come with brand new TPS, distributor, cap, rotor, wires. It has one very leaky injector. It couldn't take the sonic cleaning like the rest. It has the gold honey comb wheels.

It is rough, I am not asking alot. Just cannot keep it currently. It does have the high pinion front axle. Taking best offer on the whole deal in the next two weeks, then best offer on any parts as it will be recycled after two weeks. That is all the longer I can keep it parked where it is.

Eric
480-313-4021

It is an auto. As far as I know they are stock. I do not know what the different options where for that year. I you let me know where to look for a code I can take a look tommorow. I have it parked out behind my office.

Start bidding at $200?

Sorry about the delay on getting pictures (still don't have them). I don't have a camera and keep forgeting to ask the old lady for her's.

I know that I can check the ratio by lifting it and checking the wheel rotation to driveshaft. The Jeep is at the office and I do not have a jack there. I was wondering if it is listing on a tag in the gearbox or in the VIN. Where there different gears in with different packages? Maybe I could look for an option that would have only come with a particular ratio set.

Eric,we talked last week about body parts/damage,please keep me posted!

OK guys, It got the sticker today, thay are going to tow it tommorow. Give me a call if you want it. If needed I can drag it somewhere to keep it from the tow truck for a day.

480-313-4021 Eric

I'd rather have someone use it (even if it is just parts) then let it just get scrapped. Come and get it. I'll do my best to hold them off until the weekend.

Edit to add- I live near my office and can be there any time.

Back