• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

clutch problem?

MISFITofMAGIC

NAXJA Forum User
ok i have a 86 jeep cherokee with the 2.8l v6 and the clutch had gotten goofy in the past 3 days it's contact from being engaged and disengaged was like 4 in when i first got it and then the past 3 days it went to like 1 in. the same thing happened to my civic and when i bled the lines it went back to normal. so last night i went to bleed the jeeps clutch and when i did that not hte clutch pedal will not rebuild the pressure it needs and i bled it for 1 hr and there was still air every time never just fluid. im thinking its the master cyl. because there are no leaks. has anyone else had this problem? i need some input on what to try. also do they make that ghetto stop leak for brakelines or clutch lines? please help with any information. i need it fixed in 2 weeks when i am going offroading.

very cool thanks i think that i am going to go get the salve and master tomorrow and give it a shot. because i really dont think it is the clutch.

Back