• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kent, WA

w_howey

NAXJA Forum User
I will be in Kent for the next week on business...

Where should I hit for some decent food??

I prefer American style cuisine. But I'm not into real upscale places.
The people I'm working with like upscale Asian places.

A good cold beer, and a good sandwich is a nice ending to a day to me.

Help me out!!!!

noutlawjeeper said:
caveman, wood cooked bbq sandwiches. they have ribs and chicken and other stuff too.

Is there a Pacific Northwest BBQ???

I've had Texas-style(way too much hot sauce), Kansas City(more of a sweeter sauce), New Orleans(again, very hot, not as tasteless as Texas), and Memphis(Sweet and Tangy, extremely good)

noutlawjeeper said:
caveman, wood cooked bbq sandwiches. they have ribs and chicken and other stuff too.

Ditto Caveman....it's an institution.

I'm gonna X3 the Ram I love going there for bugers.

WaXJ_Skier said:
I'm gonna X3 the Ram I love going there for boogers.
sign-boogers.jpg
:scared:

Branks in Sumner. For American food, there's a Dennys off Hwy 18 in Auburn. I don't know about Kent though. I don't like that place. If I dropped my keys in Kent, I'd kick them all the way to Fed Way before I bent over to pick them up again. :)

For that breakfast taste at dinner time go to Johnny`s at Fife.or for Burgers Halabut and Fries Rite Spot Tavern ,or the Quick Pick Drive In in Fife has good burgers all these easy off I 5.

I'm pretty damn jealous.... I drove past a Central 4x4 shop from the plant to the hotel. There was a lifted red XJ in the parking lot. I wish I had a 4x4 shop nearby, even a crappy one.

w_howey said:
I'm pretty damn jealous.... I drove past a Central 4x4 shop from the plant to the hotel. There was a lifted red XJ in the parking lot. I wish I had a 4x4 shop nearby, even a crappy one.

Canman said:
HAHAHA, thats where Phil (ECKSJAY) works.

Ummm, so does that mean he's calling ECKSJAY II crappy? :shocked:

I hope not.;)

CanMan said:
I never saw it that way. :dunno:

I didn't either. That's why there are smileys included. If someone who hadn't seen pics of ECKSJAY's rig read it, they may have seen it that way. Was just a joke.

Edit: Never mind, I just reread his post, maybe he was refering to C4WD as being crappy. Forget I even mentioned it.

Back