• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling underground railroad

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Just made reservations for the Fall Fling. Got my usual space... #87. Got my usual roomie... Rollins.

So, now Michaelle suggests that she may want to come up to Moab this year, but doesn't want to take the whole week off work and thus won't come up with me on Saturday, September 29th. She is willing to entertain the idea of coming up later in the week.

Two questions:

A. Anybody else bringing up persons of the female variety for the Fall Fling? Michaelle wouldn't mind having somebody to go hiking or shopping with.

B. Anybody coming up later in the week? Would you or could you swing through Las Vegas and pick up my wife and bring her along?

Andy,
I am considering coming up on wednesday....no final plans yet, but I do have to drive through Vegas. Just me and my wife (sorry, she doesn't hike much or shop much) in the Dodge, so there would be plenty of room. I will keep an eye here to see how the search is going.

Leep said:
Can you get me details for the camping ?
Keep an eye on this thread for full details. http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=188

Base camp is Slickrock Campground. They have full and partial RV hookups, tent camping and cabins. If you want a cabin, call now to reserve one. If you'd rather not rough it, there are motels all over town for all price ranges.

We've been going to Slickrock Campground for years, because they let us wrench on our junk without hassle and because the Motel 6 got pissed when we tried to build a campfire in the hallway outside our rooms.

Andy Steiner said:
So, now Michaelle suggests that she may want to come up to Moab this year, but doesn't want to take the whole week off work and thus won't come up with me on Saturday, September 29th. She is willing to entertain the idea of coming up later in the week.

Two questions:

A. Anybody else bringing up persons of the female variety for the Fall Fling? Michaelle wouldn't mind having somebody to go hiking or shopping with.

B. Anybody coming up later in the week? Would you or could you swing through Las Vegas and pick up my wife and bring her along?

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=919784

My wife needs shopping / hiking companions as well. We are proably going to be leaving OC Oct 1st or 2nd.

I'm flying out for a long weekend, but I'll happily help her get from SLC to moab if she wanted ;)

Back