• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anbody around Barstow, need a big parking space

onetallmj

NAXJA Forum User
Short story: gonna pick up my "new" M35A2 military truck first week of Aug. in Hesperia and was looking at buying a military trailer to go with it. Need a large parking space around or in Barstow for about 4 days to leave said items.

Long story - the guy that has the trailer can only be there(Riverside) on Sunday so I have to pick up the truck in Hesperia, drive down to Riverside and back up to Barstow because we are headed over to the coast and I don't want to drive this beast over to the coast and back to Barstow when we are returning to New Mexico. If that makes any sense:roll:

You can play Army in the back of it and pretend to hunt Osama :patriot:

thanks

Last edited:
Well I'm in 29 palms and I could bring it on base and store it for pretty cheap. It wouldn't look too out of place and I play army and hunt osama about every other year so I'm used to that.

xXJx and dzraces - thanks for the offers but I posted this on Pirate also and got somebody to help me out thats a little closer

thanks again

Back