• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sleazy carsalesmen

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
I am now one of them....:D Just got hired on at O'Brien Chevy in Cathedral City (suburb of Palm Springs). Kind of a fun job, plenty of money to be made, lots of hours though. Maybe now I'll have the money to do some stuff to my jeep, if not the time. Anyways, just wanted to share. BTW I'm Justin.

PS We just got a 2000 Cherokee in. Its 2wd and silver. Make a good daily driver or Jeepspeed competitor maybe. It was a trade and its not priced yet. If anyone's interested, hit me with a PM and I can try and talk to the used car manager.

Congrats on the new job!

If your really trying to sell a car, which is what is sounds like, take it to the FS forum.. You gotta watch out for Remi. He might move it on ya.:)

Aaron

want to make me a deal on a 4x4 LBZ Duramax?

\\'anderer said:
congrats,

my buddy bought a duramax there last week.
I got to drive one on my first day, things drive nice! Only downside? They don't let us "test drive" the Vettes... :(

:D

cool i used to sell cars, dodges and nissans, it was the worst year of my life, but hopefully youll have better luck. The hours are insane, weekends, when you dont sell your go on the draw, then have to sell more to make up the money you owe. Best of luck

MrShaft696 said:
cool i used to sell cars, dodges and nissans, it was the worst year of my life, but hopefully youll have better luck. The hours are insane, weekends, when you dont sell your go on the draw, then have to sell more to make up the money you owe. Best of luck
Yeah, I left that job. I was driving an hour each way to make minimum wage since I wasn't so hot at selling cars and the dealership was sucking at getting cars out as a whole...not to mention I didn't like the whole idea of lying to people or holding their keys ransom so they couldn't leave...

Glad you posted up that you left, Justin.

I have a regular weekly delivery at Saturn of the Desert. I was gonna stop by on Thursday to say, "Hi".

Back