• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DPW Option Package??

Ted Young

NAXJA Forum User
I was reading a post on this forum that explained option packages. I was wondering if someone could shead light on what the heck mine is if its even optioned with anything or was just a low optioned jeep that happened to get skid plates.

Its a '90 4 door with:

4wd
AX-15
factory front, t-case, and gas tank skids
'base model' interior (plain vinyl door panels, no console but just the little bezel piece around the shifter/t-case lever)
non-adjustable half roof rack
no rear defrsoter or pass sideview mirror
D30/D35

Skid plates, tow hooks, and tranny coolers were individual options available for many models years. They were also part of the UpCountry or off-road option package.

get on the jeep website, go to the customer support section, and send em an email saying you want to know what options came on your jeep, include the vin. 2 days later you get the option sheet in your email. :D it will tell you everything you want to know, and its free! :D

Back