• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

More video for you guys.

u guys suck. once i get my crap back together I wanna do this trail

Oh WOW. Now THAT'S a trail. I can't believe you guys drove home at all LOL. I can't wait to see the trail carnage thread on that bad boy. Excellent video, I gotta watch that one again. Top notch, guys!

OH, btw Matty, nice dancing, do you give lessons?:yelclap:

Gerr said:
Hey Mat hows the locker up fron treating you?

The locker is working great again, now that i replaced the leaking O rings. ARB have actually changed their design and now use an X ring instead of a standard O ring, for double the sealing surfaces.

Now i just need to work out what is clunking in my T case :dunno:

Super fun trail just too dam dusty!!! But thanks to Kevin for a fun day!

Yea, Matty's Tcase made a stuttering sound like a parking pawl on a transmission only deeper and louder sounding.

Time to split that case in half.

KH

Kevin3151 said:
Yea, Matty's Tcase made a stuttering sound like a parking pawl on a transmission only deeper and louder sounding.

Time to split that case in half.

KH
ehhh just get the tera low kit and a new chain and slap it back together :) I love the tera low in my YJ

Gerr said:
ehhh just get the tera low kit and a new chain and slap it back together :) I love the tera low in my YJ

I like the way you think!
i just recieved mine today, will putting it in tomorrow if i have time.

mattyj said:
I like the way you think!
i just recieved mine today, will putting it in tomorrow if i have time.
a word of advise on the install is to not rush it and make triple sure you get it all sealed and lined up right. it's not hard to make a small mistake that will leak all over your garage. im my case it was all over my dirt floor. also adjusting the linkage took some effort and a ton a beer to keep me from hitting it with a 10# hammer

BTW, I almost got sick watching the video. Need to get a tripod and a new video editor program....lol

Screw the tripod, I wont even get a nicer camera. Im driving and in the dirt, its hard enough to carry the camera and use it.

The video editing program is another story. I use it because its free, but I hate windows movie maker for its quirks, lockups and frustration.

I need a good pc video editor. Final cut pro and imovie are mac only.

KH

djblade311 said:
BTW, I almost got sick watching the video. Need to get a tripod and a new video editor program....lol

Kevin3151 said:
Screw the tripod, I wont even get a nicer camera. Im driving and in the dirt, its hard enough to carry the camera and use it.

The video editing program is another story. I use it because its free, but I hate windows movie maker for its quirks, lockups and frustration.

I need a good pc video editor. Final cut pro and imovie are mac only.

KH

sony vegas, you wont be dissapointed, its the same idea as movie maker so you wont get lost when you go to use it, and it works MUCH better. it goes for around 60$ on amazon.

i dont use it but my buddy does constantly and ive used it at his place, its a really nice little program.

-mike

Back