• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

get together Friday or Sunday night?

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
my bday is coming up and thought it would be cool to get together and have some brews with my NAXJA buddies.

Praters grad party is on Saturday so I dont wanna step on any toes.

djblade311 said:
my bday is coming up and thought it would be cool to get together and have some brews with my NAXJA buddies.

Don't worry about it dude! Plan your party and have a great birthday!!

Heck, bring it to my place and we double it up on partying... LOL

djblade311 said:

Josh, i definately would of been down for some partying this weekend, but im away racing. Have fun buddy & Happy Birthday!

mattyj said:
Josh, i definately would of been down for some partying this weekend, but im away racing. Have fun buddy & Happy Birthday!

racing eh? whatcha racing? cars? bikes? paper airplanes?

wrong. Slugs n snail races. :) j/k Matty.

well, I wont have a separate event I guess since I'm not popular. haha. So lets spread it evenly across this week.

Wed night, I'm going out with co-workers to get drunk.
Thursday night, I'm going to the weekly OC MnG and get drunk with Derek.
Saturday night, I'm going to Roberts and probably get drunk.

I'm happy with that

djblade311 said:
wrong. Slugs n snail races. :) j/k Matty.

well, I wont have a separate event I guess since I'm not popular. haha. So lets spread it evenly across this week.

Wed night, I'm going out with co-workers to get drunk.
Thursday night, I'm going to the weekly OC MnG and get drunk with Derek.
Saturday night, I'm going to Roberts and probably get drunk.

I'm happy with that
I should be there. Somewhere......

Kyung

GrimmJeeper said:
racing eh? whatcha racing? cars? bikes? paper airplanes?

Off topic but, AMA supermoto, i wrench for Jeff Ward on the Troy Lee Designs/Redbull/Honda team.

But i do also enjoy Slugs & Snails racing with Josh:gee:

dats some kewl stuff matty. How did you get hooked up with that team?

djblade311 said:
dats some kewl stuff matty. How did you get hooked up with that team?

Came out here from Aus at the end of 03 to start with Yamaha. It fell through, but i ended up meeting Troy Lee. He told me about a job going, working for Wardy...i applied & got it.
We won the national championship in 04, 2nd 05 & won it again in 06 as well as X games gold.
So far its been a dream come true for me. 18 national wins, the most recent was 2 weeks ago in Saint Louis. We'll be trying again this weekend in New Jersey!

GSequoia said:
I don't know about that Mike. After all aparently Matt listens and dances to the Backstreet Boys!

hey what those guys do in the "back streets" is thier own buisness.

GSequoia said:
I don't know about that Mike. After all aparently Matt listens and dances to the Backstreet Boys!

Come on now, Kyung told me that the Backsteet Boys were famous American Icons & loved by all............. I just want to fit in.:sure:

And you should practice the accent, its amazing the effects it has on girls.

mattyj said:
And you should practice the accent, its amazing the effects it has on s.

i practiced my mexican accent and all it got me was a great weed hookup and alot of guys wanting to kick my ass :D

oh and a week in jail

:dunno:

you just ended up with one of the cool ones :D

mattyj said:
Come on now, Kyung told me that the Backsteet Boys were famous American Icons & loved by all............. I just want to fit in.:sure:

And you should practice the accent, its amazing the effects it has on girls.
Better watch it with the girls...

They get expensive!

:D

GrimmJeeper said:
i practiced my mexican accent and all it got me was a great weed hookup and alot of guys wanting to kick my ass :D

oh and a week in jail

:dunno:

you just ended up with one of the cool ones :D

You crack me up!:D

;)
mattyj said:
Even more than Jeeps!
Maybe not at your current pace.

Back