• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any problems with running 3" spacers in the rear?

like, 3" coil spacers? I assume you're not talking about 3" lift blocks under a leaf pack? leaf blocks are a bad idea, i just got finished taking mine out, one had broken in half last weekend. If you're looking for more lift in the rear, run a shackle.

I think with lighter leaves such as a xj's, it will cause your springs to prematurely sag. It's not that bad for full size trucks, because their springs are already so stiff.

a_boy_named_sue said:
has anyone had any problems with running 3" spacers?more specifically on a D60 rear? does anyone foresee any problems with this setup.

I think we need a little more info before we can educatedly :D give any advice.

D60? In an XJ? Full Width or narrowed? What is the width? What is the front width? What BS rim's? Why run a spacer? Why 3"? What material? Custom or off the shelf?

Michael

vetteboy said:
The factory wheel spacers on a dually ford 10.25" axle are about 3" thick and the same bolt pattern. Apparently it works fine for them.

And the ones in the front of DRW rigs are 6-8" offset to be able to run the same rims.

Back