• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another great Azusa day.... 05-28-07

silverslk

NAXJA Forum User
As usual.....Lily and I HAD A BLAST with everyone there. I figured I'd post up some pics and vids for those who couldn't make it, or didnt want to.

NO COPS at the enterance. NO CHECKING ice chests...just a good day with great peeps!!!!:woohoo:

Ummmm, you forgot the pics and vids ;).

Sidenote: hey Mike, we'll post up pics and vids tomorrow so you can add em to your masterpiece if'n ya want! NICE run today, glad everyone stayed to kick it!

4xSanta said:
I'm concerned about you buddy how do you no about this guys "balls"?........SANTA

Its common knowledge that they light up, dangle & ZJMikey tried to bite them at the last OC Meet & Greet.

NOW THAT SOUNDS WEIRD!

But trust me Kenny, Im OK :)

silverslk said:
hahaha......NO

I am downloading to photobucket right now......stay tuned

Whats going on, I have been hitting refresh every 5 minutes. I want to see my old playground. I used always go up there and have fun, and i want to see if still see any of the old homies. I know my cousin still head sup there every Sunday, maybe i can catch him on your pics.

CARNAGE: Well, i haven't checked out the Jeep proper yet, but i did have a new issue: it turns out that after yanking the wheel HARD on a real soft hill, now ONLY my brights come on, they won't turn off. John, maybe they can meet up with your dome lights and they can talk about shutting down once in a while ;). Also, i decided my winch bumper was a cool plow and i believe i bent it trying to get a wheel up for a photo-op. I know Kraker had a nice rock come up and bite him, left a pretty mark under the passenger door. I'm sure after that jump out of the creek I'll have some kind of issue, I'll know more tomorrow. Other than that and, of course, Grimm's BALLS flying into the river on a full throttle attempt up a rather steep exit out of the water, I don't remember any other ouchies. Post up what ya find bent up!

Skwerly said:
and, of course, Grimm's BALLS flying into the river on a full throttle attempt up a rather steep exit out of the water,

dude you HAVE to send me that vid hahahah

FYI if you guys are going to send me vids to put into the video im making it better to email em to me instead of me pulling em off photobucket or youtube, they compress and encode em and it drops the quality a bunch, it will look like shite by the time i add it in.

[email protected]

doing this to many times will ruin your unibody and if you dont believe me come up to my place and take a look at the mess mine is after pulling a f-250 out of some sand
IMG_0551.jpg

Back