• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

help finding good price on sye and shaft in NY

kenny schmitt

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 96 and im about done putting my Re 5.5 on im taking my time doing alot of resto and painting but im gonna be done and i dont want to wait on my SYE in shaft to come i must order 2day but i want a good price and a good brand im thinking tomm woods i just want some input i want to do it right the first time but want to get the best deal i can. Anything anyone has to say will help also how is the install. thanks alot poeples

I have tom woods shafts in the front and rear, hand to send one of them back to get it correct, but other than that they are fine.

As far as the SYE install goes, they are fairly straight forward. There are lots of write ups out there so you can take a look before you get started. I did my first one on the bench and the second one on the Jeep. Tom Woods made my first shaft and for my second one I used a auto front shaft and had it lengthened at a local drive shaft shop with no issues.

Back