• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PDX/Vanc NWFest Convoy

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
I know it's a lil early but......anyone from Port, vanc, etc.... wanna convoy up to NWFest ?

post up or drop me a P.M.

I will likely be heading out early friday morning the 22nd.

25 days and counting :woohoo:

Im really trying to make it but the only thing in my way now is work. If I can pull it off, then Rod I'll convoy up there with you. Are you planning on taking I5 or H97, either way it looks like it will be about a 4hr trip.

I would be interested in going, but I read through the nwfest stuff and couldn't find anything on the trails, I am open front and rear on 33's and don't want to destroy my rig or be the one getting constantly pulled out, any idea on how well it would do?

90% of the time there are usually bypasses. not positive, as i have not been up to Liberty B4. i know i will have 1 open seat, and i am sure others will as well. u could ride along if you find out that a trail is more than u anticipate.

No bypasses, All trails are rated MORE Difficult blue tag or MOST Difficult with black tag. Watch for the feedback from LIberty this past weekend ,I`m sure there will be pics and comments.
From Portland area it would be a shorter and easier trip up I 5...

since only a few folks showed for the M&G last night, i thought i'd bump this and ask again. anyone else planning on making the trek up to NWFest next weekend ?

Can i ride up with you Rod?

:D

:roflmao:

CanMan said:
Matt mistaken James for the James down there, and said he was from Oregon. Now its just a side joke, saying Jamezzzz is from Lacey, OR.

thats what i thought, cause his profile said lacey Or, for a while. i thought that was dead and gone though. :conceited

:greensmok Check again.

Back