• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

coils and spacers for sale

AZRockRunner

Nobody
Ok, here in about a week I will have my Rusty's 4.5" coils and 1.75" spacers for sale. I should be getting my 6.5" coils late next week so should be able to have these off by the weekend. These coils are about 1 year old and flex extremely well as alot of you already know by wheeling with me. Also they ride nice as Rusty's has a nice soft spring rate.
I would prefer to sell as a set coils and spacers together and no I will not ship, I just dont have the time to box them up and send them out.

PM me if interested.

100 bucks for the combo.

I'd be interested in the springs as I'm running 5+ year old OME 2 1/2" coils with 1" spacers in the front and 4 1/2" RE leafs in the rear. What kind of lift height did you get with the springs? I don't want to go too high, just level the XJ out.

Red '96 Sport4.0, AX -15, 370k miles
Advanced Adapters SYE
4:10's w/Powertrax No-Slip
31"x10.5", BFG AT-KO's
Air-Raid air box / filter

xjnco said:
I'd be interested in the springs as I'm running 5+ year old OME 2 1/2" coils with 1" spacers in the front and 4 1/2" RE leafs in the rear. What kind of lift height did you get with the springs? I don't want to go too high, just level the XJ out.

Red '96 Sport4.0, AX -15, 370k miles
Advanced Adapters SYE
4:10's w/Powertrax No-Slip
31"x10.5", BFG AT-KO's
Air-Raid air box / filter

coils gave me 4" - 4.25" of lift. They didnt settle much at all. I had them spaced becouse the rear leafs NEVER settled and gave me almost 6" of lift.
I am still not wanting to seperate the set though but might be if no other interest is shown in the complete set by the time I have them out.

Back