• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No-Slip parts needed fast!

boomhauer

NAXJA Forum User
Hello, i just had gears and an Aussie (front) installed by what i thought was a capable company. I already had a no-slip that i installed 8 months ago or so that hasn't made a peep save for the very odd pop. I pick up my rig and they tell me the front locker is loud. it turns out it was the rear, the mech is friggin deaf. long story short, they had the XJ for 4 FULL days and the no-slip was still poppin like crazy and they said it's all good to go. i told him it's fvcked and leave it alone. (my poor baby) anyway i get her home, take out the no-slip and both active spacer paddles are no longer there. shattered to bits. I'm s'posed to go wheelin' this upcoming weekend and i need active spacers (SEH1, SEH2 (left and right)) and a Spring Kit for a Powertrax No-Slip P/N: 9203822905. (chryco 8.25 29 spline). ANYONE?! PLEASE!
PS: the guys a lying bastid, but at this point i just want those parts! Nice pattern on the 4:56's though. lol:rattle:

Sorry to say that you're not gonna find anyone who happens to have both active spacers and a spring kit laying around their garage. You're gonna have to buy a whole new unit. And send the bill to the garage that messed it up. Hopefully, they'll be professional about it and pay up.

The parts can be ordered from randy's......Thats what I did when I messed up one of my spacers.

Order through Summit Racing NOT Randys.

ZachMan said:
Order through Summit Racing NOT Randys.

Summit says a week and a half. Why not Randy's? Curious.
And thanks guys for the quick replies. i sent an email out to DC. this post is mostly hoping a vendor is reading and i luck out. lol.:peace:

I broke one, had to order from Summit. Hate to break it to you my friend, but your gonna have cancel going wheeling, because your gonna be waiting on parts...My active drive spacer was on back order from Richmond, it took me about 2 weeks.

green50gt said:
I broke one, had to order from Summit. Hate to break it to you my friend, but your gonna have cancel going wheeling, because your gonna be waiting on parts...My active drive spacer was on back order from Richmond, it took me about 2 weeks.

AHHHHH!!!! Oh well i've been on a things going sh!tty diet now for some time, so a couple more weeks won't kill me! lol

I have a 27 spline powertrax for sale...springs would work bu the spacers wouldnt

djblade311 said:
I have a 27 spline powertrax for sale...springs would work bu the spacers wouldnt

Thanks for the help DJ, the springs are actually fine, i'm just getting them now so i have them when i do need them. My need is the left and right spacers. Appreciate it.:peace:

No-Slip Parts needed fast UPDATE

Got'em! They will be at my door Friday morning. Richmond was out of SEH1 (the D/S) so they are sending 2 of the slotted ones(SEH2) they are identical save for the slot.
Thanks to all who gave suggestions and offered help! Right on Fellas.

I have to give much thanks to DC at DC4WD for working hard to make it happen and Richmond.

-B :peace:

Back