• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Possible new Chapt. Headquarters?

Jump This

Just another minion!
100_3865.jpg

Its kinda' small.....okay, so small ain't the half of it!
But it is in Big Bear and would be available to most of you guys (and gals!)
when you need a place to stay up there.

What ya' think?

Rick

Jump This said:
Well....no, but I will be in need of some labor when it comes to the
interior remodel!

:D
What do you have planned for the place? Looks awesome. You did say that it had enough parking for three jeeps right (four minus the space mine will occupy)?:laugh3:

Kyung

SCHWEET RICK! Thats a great looking place. I would love to purchase a cabin up there. We need a big ole neon NAXJA sign... :)

Let me know if you need any help. I'll do what I can

NOPE !!!
Too many trees....
No sand.....
Temps. not warm enough...

It would be nice to have a cooler residence in the warmer months.....

Good luck if you do decide on it.....

Carpet Bagger.....

Curt

Awesome!

So where's the garage and lift going?

When the cabin warming party... and wheeling?

You know, if it ever snows up there again, you're gonna wish you didn't chop up that XJ....

Jump This said:
100_3865.jpg

Its kinda' small.....okay, so small ain't the half of it!
But it is in Big Bear and would be available to most of you guys (and gals!)
when you need a place to stay up there.

What ya' think?

Rick

I think you're my new best bud. I haven't been to BB in years (since my mom moved out of big bore).

Gee, a place by the desert, and a place in BB. You gonna get a place in Landers too? That's when I get out the adoption papers :D. ha

Hi Rick,

Nice cabin! I just got back from wheeling in Big Bear this weekend, it's a beautiful area. California is really a land of contrasts, it's amazing to be up on those piney mountains and look down onto hundres of miles of empty desert.

I think I met you in Anza Borrego at the gas station a month or so ago. I think you said your handle was JumpThis anyway. I was driving this at the time:
520231461_2a895b5cd7.jpg

corbinafly said:
What do you have planned for the place? Looks awesome. You did say that it had enough parking for three jeeps right (four minus the space mine will occupy)?:laugh3:

Kyung

Aren't you a contractor?

Well, who knows is I will end up with this place. The agent is giving us the
Blah...Blahh...Blahhhh...about other offers and real value. Whatever....
Its a game...and I'm good at it! :D
There is another place around the corner from it that is a lot newer and bigger for about the same price. (Believe it or not, Jeep parking is on the criteria list! ;) ) I have a sickness that makes me like playing this game...

I'm not all that interested in driving up there again just to look at more houses, but...whatever! At least the wife and I are on the same page.

I'll post up other picts. if this place doesn't open escrow by friday.

Rick

Jump This said:
Well, who knows is I will end up with this place. The agent is giving us the
Blah...Blahh...Blahhhh...about other offers and real value. Whatever....
Its a game...and I'm good at it! :D
There is another place around the corner from it that is a lot newer and bigger for about the same price. (Believe it or not, Jeep parking is on the criteria list! ;) ) I have a sickness that makes me like playing this game...

I'm not all that interested in driving up there again just to look at more houses, but...whatever! At least the wife and I are on the same page.

I'll post up other picts. if this place doesn't open escrow by friday.

Rick

my wife does loans rick she will beat anything you can get out there and she wont rape you on fees! PM me i'll give you the number (if you're interested in saving some dough;) )

this goes for the rest of you guys too, if you need to refi or buy a house let us know she does great work.

Bent said:
Aren't you a contractor?

Yes, but if you want any real work time from me, you'll probably have to wait until next spring. Otherwise, i could probably come up a day here and there to help out.
And aren't you a contractor too? :)
Kyung

Jump This said:
What ya' think?
Looks exactly like the cabin my friend's family owned when I was a teenager. Craig managed to convince his parents to allow a dozen high school boys to stay in the cabin, alone, for a long weekend during Christmas vacation.

It took six hours for our caravan of four cars to drive from the San Fernando Valley to Big Bear. (Tire chain issues. DON'T ask!) When we finally arrived, Craig managed to snap the key off in the front door. Had to wait another two hours for a locksmith to get there.

The next morning, a snowfall buried all the cars up to the hood. We were three blocks away from the main highway and had to dig our selves out.

Fun times! Make sure the street you buy on gets plowed!

Andy

p.s. Michaelle is a loan processor. If you need a loan. Call me and I'll give you her digits.

man that is awesome, will that be available to the AZ guys, Im a californian originally....Place looks great.....Let us know when the house worming party will be, ill donate the Jeep Only Parking sign.....

I lost compter time while the wife does her research on other options.

Its up to ten 'possibles' now.

:rolleyes:

As you might guess, this place isn't for 'me' per se.

I know the wife is an expensive habit, but she's worth it.

I guess this weekend is another trip up to the mountain.

Anyone got a plane who wants to give us a ride?

Rick

Jump This said:
Anyone got a plane who wants to give us a ride?

Rick

Maybe the Capt could pick you up?

Back