• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So I got a set of 35" maxxis creepy crawlers!!!

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
As long as a set is only 3....

U.P.aSs. Lost one of my tires. WTF????? All 4 were in spokane yesterday, and only 3 arrived today.

I called the company and they are overnighting me a tire but it won't be here till saturday. So I have to wait another day to go to manashtash.

Maybe this is god's way of telling me I'm gonna launch dana 30 parts to the moon.

I'd pay serious money to see that. Sucks to hear man, I hear Discount sells them now....maybe that's what God was telling you. :)

UPS is evil they took 3 days to deliver my shackles because the driver couldn't find my house. The same house they had delivered stuff too the week before. They called me twice to verify that my correct address was the correct address.

Oh man that just bites big time....so very sorry

I ordered a set of tires (38" TSLs) years ago and only three arrived the first day. And I was saying WTF. But alast the forth arrived the next day. Keep your spirits up they can only fit so many big rubbers in their truck at a time.

Hans

XJourney said:
I ordered a set of tires (38" TSLs) years ago and only three arrived the first day. And I was saying WTF. But alast the forth arrived the next day. Keep your spirits up they can only fit so many big rubbers in their truck at a time.

Hans

Maybe the 4th will arrive today and he'll have a "5th" one for free for a spare!

Before:

dsc03037zb3.jpg

After:

dsc03038pw5.jpg

Old tires vs new tires.

dsc03039jz6.jpg

For some reason, these tires have little cowboys on them.

dsc03041gi7.jpg

Now, if I had 4 little cowboys, this weekend would be way mo better.

SWEET Tires Karl!!!!

I seriously considered them before I got my TSL's. Just had difficulty justifying the cast and I was a little worried about my D30. I am really interested to see how your D30 holds up to them!!

Michael

comanchekid said:
I love my creepy crawlers :loveu: Your going to love your's your dana 30 should hold up if you are easy on gas :laugh:

You've never seen Karl wheel have you? The only one who's probably heavier with the go peddle is me.

IXNAYXJ said:
Road...? They're bias-ply...does it really matter? ;)

-----Matt----

Yeah. It does.

Tom runs his bias IROK's at 10 on the road. Anything more than that, and it beats the hell out of you.

And I noticed that at 25, you don't get the full tread contact. I need to lower them. I'm gonna run around at 20, and if that doesn't work, go down to 15 until I find the PSI that I like.

Back