• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

? about differential fluids

fscrig75

NAXJA Forum User
I'm new at changing the differential fluid, followed all the instructions and I'm now refilling the fluid, the owners and service manual both say about 2L (4QT's). I've only put in about 1.5 and its coming out the hole like it is full.
Is that about the right amount? I know I haven't driven it yet, and will probally add alittle more once I drive it, but just curious now.
Thanks in advance.

fscrig75 said:
I'm new at changing the differential fluid, followed all the instructions and I'm now refilling the fluid, the owners and service manual both say about 2L (4QT's). I've only put in about 1.5 and its coming out the hole like it is full.
Is that about the right amount? I know I haven't driven it yet, and will probally add alittle more once I drive it, but just curious now.
Thanks in advance.

2 liters is equivelant to 2.11 some odd qts....just FYI

yea i thought that 4QT's seemed alittle off, just quoting the service and owners manual.
but thanks for putting my interest to sleep, now i don't have to look for a QT to litters converter.

Back