• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Long arm done.

Like the arm design, but I do agree that the crossmember is a bit low.

But hey, if you're not gonna be climbin around on rocks all day, it should work great for you! My buddy (Ackattack) and I did y-link arms on mine a couple months ago. I used the Tomken crossmember as a starting point. People said that the johnny joint pocket wasn't strong enough, but so far it works great for me. Here's a link to my buildup, incase you're curious. Good luck with the rest of your build.

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q109/adamusmc2002/y%20link%20build/

yea I was worried about that also I figure if it gets to be a problem I can rework the mounts. I didnt want the mounts on the crossmember for I want to be able to remove the tranny with out having to support the whole front half of the jeep on jack stands I didnt want a drop out center like the claytons. we will just have to see. one idea I had was to add a skid/rock slider to the under side of the arms that extend under the mounts.

Back