• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let's go wheelin!!!!

I would LOVE to go down to the Rubicon!!!!
That is 1 week I can't make it, unfortunatly I have work obligations I can't get out of. I assume this week is locked in for you?

Michael

Post this up on the Sierra Chapter forum. Maybe someone could take you on the Barrett Lake trail (near Rubicon). Rubicon, Fordyce and Barrett can be run in one week with a capable rig. :cheers:

KarlVP said:
Yes, that is the week that my wife has off before she starts school again.

I figured so, but just thought I would check. I really can't wait to go, but I think it will probably end up to be a next year event for me.

Michael

WesternXJ said:
Post this up on the Sierra Chapter forum. Maybe someone could take you on the Barrett Lake trail (near Rubicon). Rubicon, Fordyce and Barrett can be run in one week with a capable rig. :cheers:

Yup, know barret too.

I really want to run the Duzy. But not without some folks I have wheeled with before.

Dude, I'm going to cry, like real life tears. :(

"Summer Querter 2007: Instruction begins: June 18, Instruction ends: August 17"

And there is no official final exam week, which means I can't skip classes that week because most likely I will have finals.

Back