• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flat towing

needsrepair

NAXJA Forum User
My 2000 is modified with a 5.5 inch tnt long arm kit, 33x12.50 mtr's, etc. While towing with a tow bar and turning right the wheels will turn to the left and leave many dollars worth of rubber on the road. When I turn right it seems to follow ok. I checked my alignment and it seems close enough. This happened at slow speeds while testing it out in my neighborhood. Im using a 4 1/2 inch rise ball mount and the tow bar is sitting level. Anyone had this problem? Thanks

Last edited:
OK The tnt instructions say to set the differential cover at 9 degrees for the hp 30. 9 at the cover is supposed to equal 6 or 6.5 on the caster. Im taking a few measurements to be sure everything is ok from front to back. Thanks for your help, I will try to check the caster on the ball joint or something to see if its close.

Back