• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Long NWC....

red91

NAXJA Forum User
With all of the employment troubles and all the other crap the Northwest has to offer....

It's time to hit the dusty trail....and take off to FL !!

Yeah...just a little bit away from the NWC...but since it seemed to work out for one of our other members ( being a little farther up the seaboard ) I figure what the hell, ya only live once.

This will also serve as notice that I'm stepping down from the VP position.

The upsides...I've got 3 interviews the first day I get there, and there is a nationally recognized school for my autistic son not far from the new house.

Take care kids....I'll miss ya :D

:wave1:

ECKSJAY said:
Good luck to you, Scott. Glad to hear your son is going to receive the care he deserves. :patriot:

Yeah....teacher ratio of 1:3, with about 150 employees for 300 kids this year. That and the University of Central Florida has a HUGE autisim clinic there and its about 30 minutes from the house.

:sunshine:

That and I think the weather will help out my alergies...this year is nasty!

Scott,
I hope this move works out well for you, and I really hope the move is good for your son and rest of the family.

Best of Luck,
Michael

2xtreme said:
Scott,
I hope this move works out well for you, and I really hope the move is good for your son and rest of the family.

Best of Luck,
Michael

Going with a gut feeling that it will be a good move. Just a long ways away from where I've lived all my life.

Gonna be a bitch being a Seahawk / Mariner / Husky fan down there though. :D

red91inWA said:
Going with a gut feeling that it will be a good move. Just a long ways away from where I've lived all my life.

Gonna be a bitch being a Seahawk / Mariner / Husky fan down there though. :D

What are you talking about? It's difficult enough being a Seahawk/Mariner/Husky fan up here in Seattle :D

I hope it works out for you!! I couldn't stand the heat and humidity of Florida personally. What city are you moving to?

Michael

Good luck Scott. I guess i was one of the few that actually got to meet you, and know that the NWC Vice Pres actually existed:D

Good luck to your son and the rest of your family.:wave1:

Jamez.

Scott , you are one of the coolest guys from the club that i have met. I bet your internet reaches us from the eastcoast. so come back and say hi from time to time. Thanks for treating me like youve known me forever, everyone this is a really cool guy. Here from you soon and good luck. Jeff Dietz

:tears: Farewell Scott. :worship:

I'll always remember you for showing me the simplicity of changing oil. :spin1:

Back