• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33' nitto

glensxj

NAXJA Forum User
Got a 33 12.50 R15 Nitto Grappler A/T & black rim forsale 40% tread tire or rim have never seen off road they were ran on the street only. I just bought these rims and tires off my neighbors jeep and went with MTR'S instead
40$ OBO (6 more rims/tires or the same make will be available in a week or so)
tires003-1.jpg

tires002-1.jpg

tires001-1.jpg

They are 5 on 4.5. correct?
If they are then you get the rest of them up for sale i would like to buy 5 wheels and tires.

Last edited:
Yes they are 5 4.5 And id like too sell rim/tire combo just because these are taking up room in my garage but if no one has bought this by this weekend/ early next week ill seperate them

Running Project said:
40 each? or total?
40 each sorry i didnt make it clean in my original post. but for now im giong to consider these sold since xjmania wants 5 of them. and my buddy has the other ones on his jeep right now until his new tires come in.
-Glen

Running Project said:
Glen when do they come in? i am in need of new tires and rims for mine when i put my lift on
They are in the general area just loaned a few too friends for spares and is hard to get them with me having a suspended license and all :paperwork
If the deal with xjmania falls threw ill let you know.
-Glen

Back