• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

body damage

CJXJJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
have a 00 XJ 3" on 31s, being from WNY i have some rust issues already, anyone know of a place to get floorpans or should i just go to a yard and cut the ones i need? i checked out quadratec and a few other places i can seem to find any patch panels, im not dealing with a whole lot just the driverside floor that always had salt sitting in it, thanks for the help!

Junk yard will prob. be just that...junk
www.discountjeepparts.com has full front OEM pans for 84-01 XJ's. $142.95 but freight is high.
www.shermanparts.com has partial pans, I think their S&H is high
OR
you can try www.raybuck.com

On a 00" I wouldn't think they floors would be that bad, although you are NY so there could be a lot of salt damage. Can you get pics. of the areas you care concerned about, could be that you can just patch them. I think you should try post some pics here and we can chime in on how we made our repairs
To bad you are not closer, I have a NEW full front OEM pan 84-01 for sale for $125 but will not ship due high freight cost.

Back